Cleaning Home After Building and Renovation Procedures
So you’ve had your kitchen, bathroom or conservatory done and you’re so proud of the place that has been created. You walk in and you sigh. The builders have left your place with a sheen of dust and with their torn and empty boots, not to mention the cement on the tiles and paint on the skirting boards!
You will find things that are unmistakeably left behind and you’re not exactly sure what to do with it. You find yourself wondering how to even begin the mammoth cleaning task ahead which is why you’re considering hiring a cleaning company such as Cleaning Carpet Ltd. to be able to do all the building cleaning for you!
We know that you may not always know what exactly to expect from a cleaning company and this is why we have put together a short guide that will enable you to be able to go through the major pointers of what exactly you need to be able to hire the cleaning agency:
- Any cleaning agency that you are thinking of hiring should definitely be properly insured and licenced. It is amazing to see how many cleaning companies out there end up doing botch jobs because they do not care to hire professionals to do it correctly.
- You will find that builders often use industrial strength products that are very hard to clean all by yourself, hence you want to be absolutely sure that you can trust this company with the credentials that they are putting forward for you!
- Design a checklist of what you actually want cleaning when it comes down to your place. Cleaning companies often use a sly method in the book that involves them cleaning more than they need to have cleaned and then sticking it on the bill.
- Making a list ensures that you always know what the company will be cleaning as well as they also have a record of what they are coming to do.
- Ensure that you know what your budget is fully before you choose to hire any company for all your cleaning needs. There’s absolutely nothing worse than hiring a company only to find out that the quote wasn’t right in the first place, or worse of all VAT was not added and now you have to pay so much extra on top of it.
- Clarify what actually needs done so that you are able to get the best quote for your cleaning, without any added hassle. Call different companies for a quote to ensure that you get a competitive deal without pricing yourself out of the market by just calling the one company and then later down the line realising that you could have it got it at much better value for a third of the price. Not a mistake that you want to make!
- Make sure that you are able to check out the list of services that the company offers online when it comes down to their cleaning services. Often you will find that the company’s website and outlay will give you an idea of if they are professional or not. Run with that gut feeling.
For more cleaning tips and hints visit this site.