Top Home Design Techniques in 2017
High-class condominiums, like Avida Towers Riala, exist to give you the best home you could ever wish. Somehow, the beautification of your home rests in your hand. You must always strive to search for the best home designs every year to keep your homes trendy and elegant.
Everybody wants to make their homes presentable, organized, efficient, and stylish. This article will help you with that. Here are this year’s top home design techniques:
- Use neutral colors in your homes! Classy colors nowadays are no longer silver and gold. The chic colors of 2017 are white and black. Paint your wall black or white. Perhaps your furniture will bring more class if they will be painted black. Let the neutral colors paint an image of simplicity in your home.
- Old designs are never old! Ruffles, antiques, and porcelains did not disappoint during 1950’s. What more today? They will always remain as lovely as ever if you put them anywhere in your home.
- A personal mini-bar at your kitchen or your living room is such a bold but modern idea. You would not need to get your drinks from the kitchen and carry them over to your living room if you put the mini-bar at your living room. Or if you place the mini-bar in your kitchen, you can turn your kitchen into a small elegant club. How cool is that?
- Flowers to make your rooms lively. Use green flowers to demonstrate simplicity and minimalism. Use colorful flowers if you would like to make the atmosphere of your homes cheerful and fun. In addition to that, plants are useful relieve you from stress. Thus, having plants is more than just designing your happy place but also making your home healthier for you and your family.
- Hang around! Hang things around! Use that available aerial space to make your place look better than usual. For example, instead of using table lamps, you can hang your lights and design them yourself. There are many things you can opt to hang instead of putting them into your house the usual way such as plant holders, kitchen utensils (by the wall of course), shoes and slipper holders, and much more. Hanging things does not only make your home more creative and neat, but it will also provide more space to your place.
- Use glasses. One of the popular designs nowadays involve glasses. Glass tables, chairs, walls, and furniture are now the usual choices for home accessories. It does not only make your place sleek and neat, but it will also provide the illusion of having a wider space. Having a glass bathroom cubicle is so much like living in a five-star hotel. How elegant is that?
- If tiles are so mainstream for you, opt for marble! Marbles may be a little expensive, but they are worth every penny. They make your kitchen walls, and stationary tables look neat and shiny. It is also very easy to clean. Moreover, it is not as slippery as tiles. Having marbles is safe for you and your children.
- Browns and wood are lovely if paired with white furniture and walls. Check out white and brown kitchen design online. They look terrific! Wooden chairs and brown marble floors compliment greatly with white cabinets and kitchen utensils. Elegance with a little of minimalism is such a sight.
- Last but not the least, mirrors. Having too many mirrors is embarrassing because it expresses vanity of the owner, but it is undeniably creative and attractive to have around the house.
Improving your home’s design yearly or twice a year is crucial. It helps in making yourself feel proud because you maintain a high-class home with the trendiest style.
The thing about home designing is that you can do it in any way you want it. You may choose cheap home design materials or the expensive ones. You may also decide to do DIYs because they are very efficient and easy to do. And you may also opt to reuse equipment and accessories by just rearranging them. It is very easy to design your homes. To trick to how to be creative about it. So, follow the techniques mentioned above and create the trendiest home design!